Coming May 1, 2020 - System Upgrade
We look forward to serving you even better after we upgrade our core processing system and online and mobile banking in just a few weeks. This is an exciting change for us, as we will be better able to serve you, and your whole banking experience is about to get even easier - no matter where you're banking from!
However, we would like to make you aware that some services will be temporarily unavailable during the upgrade period of Friday, May 1, through Monday, May 4.
Here, you'll find account details, answers to frequently asked questions and a schedule of branch closures and service interruptions during the upgrade weekend.
We appreciate your patience throughout this process, and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any concerns or would like to speak to an assiciate to learn more, we would be happy to help. Just give us a call at 800-272-6641 or email email@example.com
Post-Upgrade: What will change and what will stay the same?
After the upgrade, our members will need to re-enroll in online and mobile banking. After logging in for the first time, you will be required to reset both your username and password. Members will NOT have access to transaction history following the upgrade.
Here are a few other things to expect following the upgrade:
- Debit Card Numbers - Your card numbers (as well as your PIN) will NOT change.
- Website - Our website, texasplainsfederal.org, will NOT change
- Usernames and Passwords - Your usernames and passwords WILL change. Following the upgrade, you will need to re-login to your Texas Plains online and mobile banking account and reset your username and password.
- Checks - Your checks and our routing number will NOT change. Please continue to use your existing checks.
- Online Bill Pay Information - Your payees and payments WON'T change.
- Telephone Banking - After May 1, you wil lno longer have access to a telephone banking service. Please take adavantage of our mobile and online banking services. As always, our in-branch service representatives are also here to help.
- Text Banking - After May 1, you will no longer have access to text banking, so be sure to download the new mobile app!
WHAT'S AVAILABLE & WHAT'S NOT
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY ARE YOU UPGRADEING YOUR CORE PROCESSING SYSTEM?
Your banking experience is important to us, and this upgrade is necessary in order to provide you with the highest level of service possible.
DURING THE UPGRADE WEEKEND, WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNTS?
Yes, account access will be available during the upgrade weekend - but in a limited capacity. Please refer to the schedule below for more information on branch closures, service interruptions, and more.
HOW WILL THE UPGRADE IMPACT AUTOMATIC WITHDARWALS AND DIRECT DEPOSITS?
Automatic withdrawals and direct deposits may notice a minor delay Friday, May 1. On Monday, May 4, automatic withdrawals and direct deposits should proceed normally.
CAN I USE ATMS AND MY TEXAS PLAINS FCU CARD DURING THE UPGRADE?
Yes, ATMs and Texas Plains debit cards will be available during our upgrade weekend.
WILL MY INFORMATION BE SECURE THROUGHOUT THE UPGRADE?
Yes, your security is always our top priority and your account information will remain protected as we complete this upgrade.
WHAT IF THE UPGRADE TAKES LONGER THAN EXPECTED?
While we do not anticipate any delays in completing the upgrade, we will post updates on our ebsite and social media pages if the upgrade extends beyond the expected May 4 completion date.
i HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS. WHERE CAN I GO FOR HELP?
Please give us a call at 800-272-6641, visit a branch or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to assist you!