This free account works side-by-side with your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back to help you save the easy way. That's because every month it receives automatic deposits of the dividends, rewards, and ATM refunds* you earn with Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back!
Plus, your Kasasa Saver balance also earns a competitive rate, so it will grow even faster. All you have to do is meet the qualifications of your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account every monthly qualification cycle, then sit back and let the savings begin!
- 0.75% APY* on balances up to and including $25,000
- 0.75% to 0.35% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards
Here's how easy it is to earn rewards:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking at least once
And if you don't qualify, don't worry:
There's no penalty for not qualifying. You still have a free savings account that earns a base 0.05% APY*. Plus you can get right back to earning a higher rate the next month you qualify.
* Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, credit card purchases, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means the current statement cycle. Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the first processing day of the following statement cycle: Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 0.75%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 0.35% to 0.75% APY depending on the account’s balance. Kasasa Cash Back: 2.00% cash back on up to a total of $375.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.50 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY. Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 10/01/2017. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements, and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. A account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.